Another month flown by here ,been very busy on other things had ball for work also a funeral which was a upsetting event .On a happier note had family visit ,well what did I read ?
- Kamachatka by Marcelo Figureas .
- I curse the river by Per Peterson
- The sickness by Alberto Barrera Tyszka.
- The museum of innocecne by Orhan Pamuk.
- The secret history of Costaguana by Juan Gabriel Vasquez
- Nostromo by Joseph Conrad.
- The anatomy of a moment by Javier Cercas .
- Tiger wife by Tea Obreht .
- the rest is silence by Carla Golfenbein .
- Kye by Lukas Tomin.
I spent lot time in latin america last month with 5 books of the ten connected to latin america ,My favourite was Kamatchatka .
as for year totals
books read in 2011 -41 books – little behind last year but not that worried had lot on this month .
Plans for may –
I ve a number of library books that are near renewal end so need to read them ,also a couple more from iffp shortlist to read .
What plans have you got for may reading wise ?