All month been thinking not read a lot this month but when I looked back I have actually got a good few read
- Nazi Literature in america by Roberto Bolano
- Broken Glass by Alain Mabanckou
- All friends are superheros by Andrew Kaufmann
- The twin by Gerbrand Bakker
- Yalo by Elias Khoury
- The Inheirtance by Peter Stefan Jungk
- Man on the move by Otto de Kat
- beside the sea by veronique Olmi
- the castle in the pyrennes by Jostein Gaarder
- Burma Boy by Biyi Bandele
Hunderd books in a year 64/100 I think I ll pass a hundred with loads of time to spare .
52 book 16/52 still way behind schedule but on other hand still reading books from round the world .
Next month -
Well big new think Next month is the start of windmills for the mind the Don Quixote readalong so looking forward to this and having chats about this ,also got some great books coming up on TBR pile so should be so great reviews coming up . Also going to work on my challenge for next year a bit more .